This page serves as an imprint and colophon for this website and our products. We use a number of open-source projects in our website and products, and also make a number of contributions to open-source projects. You can learn more about our open-source work on our GitHub profile.
Oswald Labs is a trademark and the brand name of OswaldAble Technology Private Limited, a privately-held company headquartered in New Delhi, India, with Corporate Identification Number (CIN) U74999DL2017PTC324448. “Shravan”, “Agastya”, “Valmiki”, “Oswald Labs Research”, “Oswald Labs Accelerator”, “Oswald Labs Plaform” are also registered trademarkers or trademarks of OswaldAble Technology Private Limited. For more information about our brand, see Brand Guidelines.
The Oswald Labs website is written in Hugo and is released under the MIT license. The source code is available on GitHub. It uses the following open-source projects:
- Illustrations from Undraw under the MIT license
- LoadJS by Filament Group under the MIT license
- Balloon.css by Claudio Holanda under the MIT license
Augmenta11y is an app written in React Native for Android devices. It is not released under an open-source license.
- Instabug for React Native under the MIT license
- React and React Native under the MIT license
- string-similarity under the MIT license
- Dependencies for React Native:
- react-native-camera under the MIT license
- react-native-google-analytics-bridge under the MIT license
- react-native-keep-awake under the MIT license
- react-native-onboarding-swiper under the MIT license
- react-native-sound-player under the MIT license
- react-native-splash-screen under the MIT license
- react-native-vector-icons under the MIT license
- react-navigation under the MIT license
Other Oswald Labs products and services such as Agastya are also not released under any open-source licenses. Subscribers are allowed to use the end products without reverse engineering or otherwise accessing the source code, as per our Terms of Service.